You have the right to vote in Indiana if:
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime; and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.
The Putnam County Board of REALTORS is participating in Share the Dream through the Community Foundation and we would like to challenge ALL of our members to make a donation to our scholarship fund between now and the end of August. (Tag your donation to the REALTOR Scholarship endowment.)
Every donation of $25 or more helps us with a chance to share in the grant prizes of $20,000! Donate here.
We currently offer $2,000 in scholarships each year to the 4 Putnam County High Schools (1 – $500 scholarship to a graduating senior from each school). Our goal is to increase our endowment fund so that we can double that award to $1,000 to a graduating senior from each Putnam County High School.
This grant opportunity can help us build a sustainable fund that will benefit Putnam County students in perpetuity, but we NEED YOUR DONATION in order to share in the grant prize money!
Here are the details of the contest:
More winners & more grant prizes! The hope of this competition is to support our endowment partners in growing their endowments, offer additional publicity and support in fundraising, and offer donor recognition and tribute opportunities.
$20,000 in grant prizes will reward all qualifying participants. This year’s contest offers some significant changes:
- $19,000 will be proportionally awarded to all qualifying participants.
- Qualifying participants must:
- Want to build their endowment for greater future impact.
- Register by April 30.
- Have at least 10 unique donors giving at least $25 each.
- An additional $1000 will be awarded to the participant with the most donors.
- Share the Dream begins May 1, 2018 and ends August 31, 2018. All gifts must be received by the Community Foundation during this time to qualify.